Let's Connect: Optimizing Your Networking Skills
Chester & Delaware County SCORE
This presentation helps you hone in on your brand message and elevator pitch to maximize your networking opportunities to create powerful connections that lead to strategic partnerships, more clients, and increased sales.
Face to face networking is still the strongest tool to build your network, client base, and increase sales. Eye Contact and a handshake is still worth more than any amount of “likes” on Social Media.
The keys to networking effectively are:
- 1. Knowing your brand and identifying your business clearly
- 2. Perfecting your elevator pitch to be authentic and well delivered
- 3. Digging deeper for a true meaningful, memorable connection
- 4. Always including the most important ASK
- 5. Strong, clear, positive, timely follow-up
This seminar will provide a process and the tools to leverage any opportunities for networking. Remember that networking happens whenever you speak to another person, anytime you get on the phone or step out of your house.
Date & Time
April 23, 2018
6:30PM - 8:30PM
Chester County Library 450 Exton Square Parkway Exton 19341 PA US http://www.chestercounty.com/businesses/pa-exton-chester-county-library