Business Skills for Success for the Entrepreneur in Coatesville
Registration Is Open for 9-week Workshop Series That Takes Businesses to the Next Level
In partnership with the Kutztown University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and leading local business experts, the City of Coatesville will kick-off the Business Skills for Success for the Entrepreneur program on March 17, 2020 at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
Registration will remain open through April 7, 2020. The 9-week program, held weekly on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., is designed for entrepreneurs of any age who want to take their start-up, emerging or existing small business to the next level. Seasoned business professionals will lead the weekly sessions.
There is a one-time fee of $50 to participate in the full program.
Topics will include:
- Feasibility and idea development
- Navigating building codes, permits, licensing and regulations
- Business planning and taxes - Identifying and obtaining financing
- Market analysis and marketing plan development
- Expansion and improvement strategies
- Marketing and social media strategies
Date & Time
Weekly on Tuesday
03/17/2020 through 05/12/2020
6:00PM - 8:00PM
Coatesville City Hall 1 City Hall Place Coatesville 19320 PA US https://www.chestercounty.com/businesses/pa-coatesville-coatesville-city-hall