Ride to Defeat ALS
The Ride to Defeat ALS is a one-day cycling event, taking place this year on June 16th, designed for people of all ages and riding abilities. The Ride is an opportunity to rally together, honor and remember our loved ones, and support our shared vision – to create a world without ALS.
We offer four distance option - 75, 50, 25, and 10 miles - all ending in Wildwood, NJ. Every participant can count on support from start to finish with rest stops, SAG vehicles, and route monitors. Upon completing the Ride, participants are welcomed to the End Point at Morey’s Piers by cheering crowds and finish line festivities including entertainment, a delicious luncheon, and complimentary day passes to Morey’s Piers Amusement and Water Parks!
Check-in begins 1 hour prior to each start time
• 6:45 AM - Cyclists leave Camden County College in Blackwood, NJ (75 Mile start)
• 8:30 AM - Cyclists leave Merighi’s Savoy Inn in Vineland, NJ (50 mile start)
• 10:00 AM - Cyclists leave Dennis Township Elementary School in Dennisville, NJ (25 mile start)
• 10:00 AM - Cyclists leave the Atlantic Cape Community College lot in Cape May Court House, NJ (10 mile start)
• 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Cyclists and Volunteers Arrive at End Point at Morey’s Piers!
Date & Time
June 16, 2018
6:00AM - 2:00PM