We are Southern Chester County's Premier Community Theater
Who, or rather, what is ACT? We’re teachers. Students. Scientists. Lawyers. Homemakers. Writers. Business professionals and more. And we have one thing in common: a passion for the performing arts.
Formed in 2004, ACT’s vision is to create a summer performing arts tradition in southern Chester County that will evolve into a vital, resourceful community service organization.
Towards that end, ACT endeavors to:
• Provide challenging workshops and drama courses to interested students and adults as an enrichment and extension of the community theater program.
• Create quality, educational and cultural experiences for anyone wishing to participate in any area of the theater/performing arts.
• Give young people an appreciation of the performing arts, imparting to them the necessary skills for producing, directing and participating in community theater and other related projects
• Continue to seek opportunity for future growth within our community and to partner effectively with other dramatic organizations.
• Build a true sense of community strength and spirit by utilizing the existing talents of local thespians and providing a creative outlet for aspiring performers.