Landenberg Homes For Sale, May 8, 2015
121 Laurel Heights Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 915 Barley Court ($625,000) - Welcome home to your Wilkinson built home in Hyde Falls! This 3,894 square foot home on a 3.02 acre beautifully landscaped lot backs to White Clay Creek. In the grand 2-story foyer with a lovely turned staircase, you'll notice the quality finishes immediately. This home has it all: formal living and dining, eat-in kitchen with center island, sunroom, great room with a fireplace, a wine room, English-style gardens, a gazebo, Koi pond, oversized trex deck and more! Upstairs you'll find a large owner's suite with a tray ceiling, sitting room and 5-piece spa-like bath featuring a jacuzzi tub. 3 generously sized spare bedrooms are also located on the upper level, along with the laundry room. Great for entertaining inside and out, 915 Barley is gorgeous from top to bottom.
2. 30 Pelham Drive ($318,000) - If you are looking for some acreage in Landenberg that comes complete with house on it, this might be for you. Welcome to 30 Pelham Dr, a two story colonial with 4 bedrooms and two and one half baths with maintenance free exterior. Situated on 1.1 acres this home features a two car garage and large kitchen with brand new granite counters, dishwasher and stove. HVAC was replaced in 2014 and main floor laundry washer/dryer were replaced in 2013. Currently, Living Room was converted into double office area, Family Room has wood fire place and opens to kitchen. Master Bedroom has walk-in closet, Master Bath with double sink, garden tub and stall shower. Main hall bath was recently updated. Rear deck is off the Family Room and Laundry room for those relaxing times or entertainment as well including paver patio. Tranquility abides, so relax after a hard days work. Located in a Cul-de-Sac. Septic recently pumped.
3. 121 Laurel Heights Road ($479,900) - Enjoy coming home to a country estate like setting that welcomes you from the moment you enter the tree lined drive. A beautiful stone fa ade home with a farmhouse appeal on the exterior that offers an abundance of space and modern amenities. The flowing floor plan has generous rooms with 6 bedrooms and 5.1 baths, hardwood floors on the main level and tile baths through out. You'll love entertaining in the great room and kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, new appliances and a center island. Updates have been done from top to bottom to include a full finished basement with a fireplace and a full bath. Truly, a house for all seasons from the sky-lighted sunroom, a maintenance free deck, a 2nd floor master balcony, to the impressive stone fireplaces on each level. Approved for use as a B&B and is just minutes from DE and all major routes.
4. 145 Reynolds Road ($334,900) - Charming Country Cape in Landenberg! Inviting LR with wood floors, and stone fireplace with insert. Large open country kitchen with cherry cabinetry, Corian countertops, wonderful daylight and views; opens to a large family room and walks out onto a covered brick porch and slate patio with 5 person hot tub nestled in a lovely private setting with mature landscaping. The huge master bedroom suite is located on the 2nd floor which includes a master bath with cherry cabinets, whirlpool tub & shower. Two large spacious bedrooms are on the first floor with updated hall bath. Generac 20KW generator, fenced yard, rear shed with overhead door, electric & water and much more!
5. 335 Indiantown Road ($479,900) - Situated on 1.4 well landscaped acres, this private setting has spectacular views from all rooms and in all seasons of large pond w/ a backdrop of hills and trees -all bordering on the White Clay Creek Preserve. This gorgeous custom built hillside ranch home, boasts an open floor plan with natural light throughout. This superb residence has upgrades galore: random width H/W floors in Entry, LR, DR; updated Kitchen w/ SS Appl, granite countertops, cherry cabinets and cer tile floors; spacious MBR w/ sitting room/office and luxurious MBath w/ marble and spa. Gorgeous sunroom facing south w/ huge windows. The FPL is two-sided between LR & FR. The lower level (10' ceilings) boasts a 2nd FR; 2 additional BRS w/ 3 full baths PLUS a large rec room (media or playroom). The home has been lovingly maintained by original owners and has 2 zone HVAC (main level heater is 2 y/o; a/c 11 y/o). The home is completed by 3 decks; security system. This home is for nature lovers surrounded by preserves and a beautiful local vineyard. Priced within fair market value of recent appraisal.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 6009 Whitney Court - $340,000
- 4 Briarwood Court - $377,000
- 16 Wilkinson Drive - $395,000
- 6 Woodcrest Way - $420,000
- 246 Chesterville Road - $440,000