Landenberg Homes For Sale, April 10, 2015
● By Kevin
24 Ways Run. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Landenberg Homes Report - April 10, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 203 Fern Ridge ($759,900) - This magnificent home rests on a serene 1.7 acre lot in the coveted community of Country Walk. Spacious rooms and open floor-plan make this home perfect for gracious entertaining. Soaring cathedral ceilings, extensive custom moldings, stately columns, and gleaming hardwood floors add to the appeal of the exquisitely designed interior. Dining with family and friends is truly an experience given the warmth and splendor of the gourmet kitchen featuring a two-tiered curved peninsula with seating, 5 burner Dacor cook-top, double wall ovens, built-in refrigerator, Asko dishwasher and separate serving area. Glass doors lead to a rear deck where you can enjoy warm weather meals amid the beautiful landscape. Further inspection reveals a main level master retreat complete with fireplace, walk-in closets, and full bath with oversized jetted soaking tub, two vanities, and large walk-in shower. The allure of this home continues to the upper level presenting a generously sized bonus room, four additional bedrooms, and two full baths. Not to be overlooked, an unfinished walk-out lower level with roughed-in plumbing is ready for finishing touches. Come see everything this wonderful home has to offer!
2. 24 Ways Run ($520,000) - This is NOT your ordinary home! Elegant quality custom home with plenty of living space & a recently added 2 car detached garage with a workshop/home business, whatever suits your personal needs! This wooded haven is situated on 3+ acres of park-like setting at an end of a cul-de-sac, while in a neighborhood and close to major roadways-Best of ALL worlds! 24 Ways, was originally built facing the southern exposure and many qualities were considered that you don't see in most homes; 10' ceilings, 6x4 studs, large energy efficient windows with a beautiful views from every window, 4 zone heating, wide plank tongue and groove hard wood floors throughout, marble flooring occupy the foyer and formal d/r, oversized attached 2 car garage with storage room and a floored attic with shelving and insulated for addt'l storage, CA closets His/Hers in the Main B/R, Walk In Closets in the other B/R's, to just name a few. Many updates have been made, including; tankless hot water heater, roof, gourmet kitchen with Jennair appliances, Main Bathroom with jetted tub, patio, detached 2 car garage and freshly painted. The exterior of the home is to be enjoyed all year long, with abundant views of nature and your coy pond while relaxing on your patio or for summer entertaining. This home is a must see, it is truly one of a kind!
3. 1021 Saint Georges Lane ($449,900) - Welcome to the meticulously maintained 1021 St. Georges Lane in the highly desirable community of Somerset Lake! This home offers the ever so popular open floor plan with neutral decor and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout. The main floor also features an extended front porch with wood plank flooring and tongue-in-grove ceiling, a bright and cozy sun room with a private back deck surrounded by extensive landscaping. Upstairs you will find three generous-sized bedrooms along with an oversized master bedroom featuring two walk-in closets, a recently renovated master bath with double sinks, soaking tub, and heated floor! Other features include updated custom kitchen with beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, New Heater and AC (2013), Replacement Windows, Gas Fireplace, Electric Fence, Sprinkler System, Security System, and Finished Basement with TONS of storage. This one won't last long, so schedule your tour today!
4. 141 Watson Mill Road ($439,000) - Views abound from the gorgeous, luxury home situated on a wonderfully landscaped lot with stunning vistas from every room. Convenient to Wilmington, Philadelphia and Elkton, the property will meet the needs of the most discerning homeowner. From the magnificent columns at the entry to the wonderful two story foyer, the generously sized dining room and living room with wonderful views of the Chester County landscape, to the over-sized professionally equipped eat in kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances and gorgeous marble topped island, to the two story family room overlooking the wonderful multi-level decks and landscaping, to the intimate sun room made for enjoying that morning cup of coffee surrounded by the open windows which bring nature indoors, to the generously sized, luxurious master bedroom suite with tray ceilings and a separate sitting area/office space, dressing room, and large master bath, this home is more than a just a residence; it is a wonderful sanctuary surrounded by lush plants and beautiful natural features. Wonderfully maintained property with nothing left to do but move in and make it your own!
5. 901 Chandler Drive ($899,900) - This amazing 4 to 5 BR custom home features over 7000 sq ft (including the finished lower level) and is nestled on 1.31 acres. Many distinctive features abound in this exquisite home, including a stunning two-story foyer with French doors that lead to the study with gorgeous built-ins. The formal living room's focal point is the unique see-through gas fireplace with a wood mantel and marble surround. The formal dining will impress your guests with its tray ceiling, wainscoting, chandelier, wall sconces, and a door to the deck. The fabulous family room has wood beams, an abundance of windows with circle tops, and a stone floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace with a mantel that was made from wood from a 1786 barn! Beauty and function are partners in the gorgeous gourmet kitchen with black granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, counter and pendant lights, and a bar area with a wine refrigerator. The breakfast room has recessed lighting, two skylights, lots of windows, and a triple hinged door to the deck. The dazzling sunroom features the other side of the living room's see-through fireplace, as well as a vaulted ceiling, skylights, lots of windows, and a door to the deck. The main level also includes powder and laundry rooms. At day's end, retire to the tranquil master bedroom suite that includes a three-sided fireplace, a separate sitting room, his and her closets, and a luxurious master bath with Jacuzzi tub. The upper level also includes three additional nicely sized bedrooms, a Princess suite, and a Jack and Jill bath. The handsomely finished lower level offers an abundance of additional living space and includes a media room with big screen TV, a kitchenette/bar area with granite countertop, Kitchen Aid appliances, a full bath, and a wine area. But wait, there's more - a spacious bedroom with a closet and a pocket door to the bathroom; a gym area with utility closet access; a pool table area with double windows; and a pretty powder room with beadboard wainscoting and tile floors. The additional unfinished area provides extra storage room. Outside, a marvelous patio offers a fire pit and a hot tub area. The oversized deck has a vinyl railing and there's lots of hardscaping. This remarkable home is full of character and charm and is truly one-of-a-kind!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.